21 day running plan that helps you lose fat: Most people believe that high-intensity workouts provide the best results. Well, most people are wrong! The key to fitness is having the right attitude and understanding what it takes to lead a healthy lifestyle.
To be honest, exercise is not the simplest habit you can keep, but it’s definitely worth it. The key to achieving results is care and consistency. The first thing you need to understand is that doing high-intensity workouts is not the only way to lose weight. Hard work is not the answer and can also be bad for your overall health. The only thing you need to do if you want to lose weight and get in shape is to be consistent. Commit yourself to the form of exercise that works for you and do not worry about intensity and duration.
Benefits of running
- Improves your mood
- Strengthen your bones
- Prevents many diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
- Improves coordination and balance
- Maintains a healthy weight
We have created a 21-day walking plan that can help you lose weight and get in shape.
Here is the 21-day plan:
- Keep a simple and steady pace.
- Day 1 – Start with 10 minutes.
- Day 2 – Walk for 12 minutes.
- Day 3 – Walk for 15 minutes.
- Day 4 – Walk for 18 minutes.
- Day 5 – Walk for 20 minutes.
- Day 6 – Walk for 22 minutes.
- Day 7 – Walk for 25 minutes.
Increase the intensity from mild to moderate.
- Day 8 – Walk 14 minutes: 2 minutes light – 10 minutes fast – 2 minutes to cool slightly.
- Day 9 – Walk at moderate speed for 16 minutes.
- Day 10 – Walk 18 minutes: 3 minutes easy-12 minutes fast-3 minutes easy.
- Day 11 – Walk at moderate speed for 20 minutes.
- Day 12 – Walk 22 minutes: 4 minutes easy-14 minutes fast-4 minutes easy.
- Day 13 – Walk at a moderate pace for 24 minutes.
- Day 14 – Walk 26 minutes: 5 minutes easy – 16 minutes fast – 5 minutes easy.
- Day 15 – Go up / down the stairs or a path with increasing altitude for 15 minutes.
- Day 16 – Walk at moderate speed for 25 minutes.
- Day 17 – Go up / down the stairs or a path with increasing altitude for 17 minutes. Add 2 minutes quick walk.
- Day 18 – Walk at moderate speed for 27 minutes.
- Day 19 – Go up / down the stairs or a path with increasing altitude for 17 minutes. Cool with 3 minutes of gentle walking at the end.
- Day 20 – Walk at moderate speed for 30 minutes.
- Day 21 – Quick walk for 25 minutes and graduation with 8 minutes easy walk.
- Click for video