Natural Make-up For Beginners, The older we get, the more nagging points there are in front of the mirror, right? Of course, we will not let that spoil our good mood. And if we want, we’ll just put it on. I will show you how to do it.
1. Especially for mature, dry skin applies: Apply before applying make-up cream. This is the best preparation and prevents the make-up from becoming spotty. Just let it move in and off you go
2. First, it says Full coverage for eye shadow. I use a concealer with an applicator sponge. It is nice and gentle to the skin (I really like the “Maybelline The Eraser Eye”). Briefly pat in, blur the transitions and allow to dry.
Now the foundation is applied. Professionals use a sponge for this and a moistened one for extra-dry skin. When it comes to color: Not too dark, that makes you older and looks artificial. Always check the color on the face – preferably in daylight. And he has to hit the skin exactly, so better
Try again more often. I am – when it comes to the primer – a true MACFan. That’s where the pros also buy, they give good advice and there are so many nuances.
4.Very important: the eyebrows, because they form the framework for eye make-up and beautifully shaped make the face more expressive. With sparse brows, an eyebrow pencil (as appropriate to the hair color) fills in gaps and beautifies. Stubborn hairs can be shaped with a special brush. For particularly stubborn ones, you can spray some hairspray on the brush beforehand.
The best in tired eyes: Apply some highlighter in the inner corner of the eye on the lower and upper eyelid and gently blur towards the middle. (“Rodial Instaglam Magic Pen Glow”).
6. Brown eyeshadow is the favorite color of most make-up artists if the make-up is to be beautiful naturally. Brown eyes give it a velvety glow, blue eyes he lets radiate really intense. Apply on the movable upper lid next to the highlighter and gently smudge upwards. Then apply from the middle of the lower eyelid as eyeliner under the eyelash edge.
To emphasize the eyes, even more, draw with brown kohl eyelid line directly on the upper eyelash edge – and from inside to outside. Make-up beginners sit down for a table and support the make-up arm at the table. This eyeliner is the soft alternative to the eyeliner.
8. Now it’s the eyelashes. Of course, we do not all have such Bambi eyelashes as our South African model Chris. But in the meantime, there are more and more mascaras that condense and lengthen (My favorites in terms of volume: “Max Factor Mascara 2000 Calorie”, Really visible extended: “Helena Rubinstein Spectacular Extension”), Pros shower so: First strip excess paint from the brush on a Kleenex.
Then attach to the upper edge of the eyelashes and tint with gentle zigzag movements from neck to tip. Guaranteed to catch all hairs with this technique. If there is still too much color somewhere, it is best to remove with an eyelash comb. Of course, you can also take an old mascara brush that has been washed and dried before.
On the lower eyelid, the mascara is applied vertically, not transversely as above. This way, you can prevent messy wiping and can shower very specifically. Talking about makeup scratches – these can best be removed with a cotton pad dipped in make-up removal lotion.
Time for the rouge. In a cool, slightly bluish complexion, the color rosewood looks very nice natural. Apricot is perfect for a warmer, slightly yellowish complexion. And if you want to look after the weekend by the sea, take terracotta-colored rouge.
Powder rouge works best because it is easier to dose. Here you should invest in a good brush, it pays off! Dip the brush in the blush powder, tap on the back of the hand, so that you do not catch too much color and stroke it from the highest point of the cheekbones towards your temples. Again, apply best in daylight, so that the result is as natural as possible.
10. Over time, the lip pigmentation decreases, the color fades. Make-up artist trick: tighten the lip contour with a contour pencil – preferably in the color in which later the lip is painted. We have slightly exaggerated for the photo and the color chosen darker, so you can clearly see how the contour runs and, above all, that they must be as accurate as possible.
Once you’re done with that, just smear the color with your fingertip towards the middle. So you get a gentle color gradient. If you want to be on the safe side – the all-around ideal color is rosewood, because it looks so natural and every woman stands (my darling is new from Clarins, “Nude Rose No. 03). By the way, if you want to know what the original lip color looked like in youth, just bite your lip. If they are well supplied with blood, you can see the color
Finally, the lips are painted. Make-up artists use if they want to make someone younger makeup, not lipstick, but gloss. The emphasizes the lips very gently and makes them shine beautifully. The best young colors are rosewood, matte or strong red and matte pink. Absolute no-go is dark lipstick because it makes the face look tough and makes the mouth smaller.
And it looks so fresh and radiant if you have heeded all the tricks.